You may not post or sell any item that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please bear in mind that https://www.trademaantra.com functions as a global market place, hence the posting or selling of items can be prohibited on account of laws out of the jurisdiction where you reside. Please be aware that we function as a global marketplace; thus the selling or posting of items may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. Below, we have listed some categories of prohibited or restricted items. HOWEVER, THIS LIST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE EXHAUSTIVE; YOU, AS THE SELLER, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU ARE NOT POSTING AN ITEM THAT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW IN ANY JURISDICTION. In addition to the list of prohibited and restricted items we also prohibit the posting of items which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial including:
(a) Items that encourage illegal activities (e.g. lock pick tools, synthetic urine for cheating drug tests); (b) Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance; (c) Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests; (d) Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities; (e) Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature; (f) Items that do not offer a physical product or service for sale, such as digital currencies and advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user information. Further we in our sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.
PROHIBITED AND CONTROLLED ITEMS
1. ILLICIT DRUGS, PRECURSORS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIAWe expressly forbids any and all listing or sale of narcotics, tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and other controlled substances. Such activity can result in your account being delisted. Further, the listing or sale of all drug precursor chemicals is also strictly prohibited. Also Drug paraphernalia, including all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance, are strictly forbidden on the Site.
2. FLAMMABLE, EXPLOSIVE AND HAZARDOUS CHEMICALSThe posting of explosives and related ignition and detonation equipment, radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted. The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of hazardous or dangerous materials (such as the categories of dangerous goods as defined under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) are forbidden on our website. Further any Ozone depleting substances are not permitted to be listed.
3. FIREARMS AND AMMUNITIONSAny service, instruction, process, or aid for producing any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons, or other Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) or known associated agents is strictly prohibited by international law and accordingly prohibited on the Site. Any violation of this policy will result in the notification of government authorities by us and also your account being delisted. The posting of, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, munitions, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise) is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
4. WEAPONSWe do not permit the posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. stun guns, batons, crossbows) While listing of most knives and other cutting instruments is permitted, switchblade knives, gravity knifes, knuckledusters (bladed or not), bladed handheld devices, and disguised knives are prohibited. We shall maintain absolute discretion over what items are appropriate and may cause removal of a listing that it deems as a weapon.
5. GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY ISSUED ITEMSThe following items are not permitted to be listed: (a) Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms. (b) Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country. (c) Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs. (d) Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles may not be posted unless they are obsolete and in no way resemble current issue police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles. This fact must be clearly stated within the posting description.
6. MEDICAL DRUGSThe posting of prescription drugs, psychotropic drugs and narcotics is strictly prohibited.The listing or sale of orally administered or ingested sexual enhancement foods and supplements is prohibited.
7. MEDICAL DEVICESWe do not permit the posting of unauthorized medical devices. Members may only post authorized medical devices after provision of appropriate production and sales permits.
8. ADULT AND OBSCENE MATERIALSThe posting or sale of pornographic materials is strictly prohibited, as it violates laws in many countries. Items depicting or suggestive of bestiality, rape sex, incest or sex with graphic violence or degradation, and any items depicting or suggestive of sex involving minors, are strictly prohibited. In determining whether listings or information should be removed from, we consider the overall content of the posting, including images, pictorials, and text.
9. CIRCUMVENTION DEVICES AND OTHER EQUIPMENT USED FOR ILLICT PURPOSESDescramblers and other items that can be used to gain unauthorized access to television programming (such as satellite and cable TV), internet access, telephone, data or other protected, restricted, or premium services are prohibited. Stating the item is for educational or test purposes will not legitimize a product that is otherwise inappropriate. Some examples of items which are not permitted include smart cards and card programmers, descramblers, DSS emulators and hacking software.Similarly, information on "how to" descramble or gain access to cable or satellite television programming or other services without authorization or payment is prohibited. We do not encouragement any of this type of activity. Devices designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with authorized radio communications, such as cellular and personal communication services, police radar, global positioning systems (GPS) and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi) are prohibited. The listing or sale of spy equipment and devices used for interception of wire, oral and electronic communications is not permitted on the Site. Bank card readers and “skimmers” are prohibited from being listed. Any and all unauthorized circumvention devices not included in the above are also strictly prohibited.
10. ILLEGAL SERVICESAny listing claiming to provide government services and related products are strictly prohibited. Examples include: (a) Official government-issued identification documents, such as birth certificates, driving licenses, passports and visas; (b) Completed applications for the abovementioned documents (c) Any materials, equipment or processes designed for use in the production of government-issued identification documents (e.g. driving license holograms, passport booklets). We prohibit listings that offer financial services, including money transfers, issuing bank guarantees and letters of credit, loans, fundraising and funding for person investment purposes, etc. We also prohibit listings for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
11. COLLECTIONS, ARTIFACTS AND PRECIOUS METALSWe strictly forbids the sale and purchase of currency, coins, banknotes, stocks, bonds, money orders, credit and debit cards, investment interest, currency in digital or any intangible form (e.g. crypto-currency), as well as the equipment and materials used to produce such items. Counterfeits of these identified articles, legal tender and stamps are strictly prohibited. Reproductions or replicas of coins as collectible items must be clearly marked with the word "COPY", "REPRODUCTION" or "REPLICA" and comply with all relevant local laws. Artifacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items are protected under the laws may not be posted or sold on our Website.
12. HUMAN PARTS, HUMAN REMAINS AND PROTECTED FLORA AND FAUNAWe prohibit the listing of human body parts and remains. Examples of such prohibited items include, but are not limited to: organs, bones, blood, sperm, and eggs. Items made of human hair, such as wigs for commercial uses, are permitted. The listing or sale of any species (including any animal parts such as pelts, skins, internal organs, teeth, claws, shells, bones, tusks, ivory，logs, roots and other parts) protected by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) or any other local law or regulation is strictly forbidden. The listing or sale of products made with any part of and/or containing any ingredient derived from sharks or marine mammals is prohibited. The listing or sale of products made from cats, dogs and bears, as well as any processing equipment, is prohibited. The listing or sale of poultry, livestock and pets for commercial purposes is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, live animals are prohibited from being listed.
13. OFFENSIVE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION DETRIMENTAL TO NATIONAL SECURITYAny and all publications and other media containing state secrets or information detrimental to national security or public order are prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted. Any information supporting or advocating infringement of national sovereignty, terrorist organizations or discrimination on grounds of race, sex, or religion is strictly prohibited. Postings that are ethnically or racially offensive are prohibited on the Site. Sellers and purchasers must ensure that any wording used portrays appropriate sensitivity to those who might read it in their postings, and when they are offering or purchasing potentially offensive items or services. Materials advocating, promoting or otherwise supporting fascism, Nazism and other extreme ideologies are strictly prohibited. 14. TOBACCO PRODUCTSThe posting of tobacco products, including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco and tobacco leaf is prohibited.
15. GAMBLING EQUIPMENTThe listing or sale of equipment specifically used for gambling is prohibited. Products which have other legitimate uses (such as dice and playing cards) will generally be permitted.
16. SANCTIONED AND PROHIBITED ITEMSProducts prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant country or jurisdiction worldwide are strictly forbidden.
17. OTHER LISTING PROHIBITIONSThe posting of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. toys containing lead paint) is forbidden.Used undergarments may not be listed or sold on the Site. Other used clothing may be listed, so long as the clothing has been thoroughly cleaned. Postings that contain inappropriate or extraneous descriptions will be removed. The listing or sale of used cosmetics or medicines is prohibited We allow listing of tickets to performance, sporting and entertainment events to the extent permitted by law. However, as a ticket seller, you are responsible for ensuring that your particular transaction does not violate any applicable law or the terms on the ticket itself. A real estate posting allows buyers to contact the seller to get more information and express interest about the property listed. Before you post a listing relating to sale or purchase of real estate, you must ensure that you have complied with all applicable laws and regulations
The posting or sale of stolen property is strictly forbidden on the Site, and violates international law. Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals, as well as property taken without authorization from companies or governments. 18. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS 1. FACES, NAMES AND SIGNATURES Items containing the likeness, image, name, or signature of another person are prohibited, unless the products were made or authorized by the person whose likeness, image, name or signature has been used. 2. REPLICA AND COUNTERFEIT ITEMS Listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized items, such as counterfeit designer garments, watches, handbags, sunglasses, or other accessories, is strictly prohibited on the Site. If the products sold bear the name or logo of a company, but did not originate from or were not endorsed by that company, such products are prohibited from the Site. Postings of branded products are permitted if a certificate of authorization has been issued by the brand owner. Postings offering to sell or purchase replicas, counterfeits or other unauthorized items shall be subject to. Repeated postings of counterfeit or unauthorized items shall result in the immediate suspension of your membership. 3. SOFTWARE 3.1 Academic Software (a) Academic software is software sold at discounted prices to students, teachers, and employees of accredited learning institutions. (b) On the Site, please do not list any academic software unless you are so authorized. Postings violating our academic software policy may be deleted prior to publication. (c) For postings of academic software on behalf of an authorized educational reseller or an educational institution, such licensure must be stated conspicuously in the listings. A certificate of authorization issued by the authorized educational reseller (or the educational institution) must also be provided.
3.2 OEM Software (a) Do not list "OEM" or "bundled" copies of software unless you are selling it with computer hardware. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), or bundled software, is software that is obtained as part of the purchase of a new computer. OEM software licenses usually prohibit the purchaser from reselling the software without the computer or, in some cases, without any computer hardware.
4. UNAUTHORIZED COPIES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The listing or sale of unauthorized (pirated, duplicated, backup, bootleg, etc.) copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, photographs or other protected works is forbidden on the Site.
Changes to this Product Listing
We may update our Product Listing Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Product Listing Policy on this page. We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this Product Listing Policy. You are advised to review this Product Listing Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Product Listing Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Product Listing Policy, please contact us: By email: email@example.com By visiting this page on our website: https://www.trademaantra.com By phone number: +91+172-4633003 By mail: Piegon Media Pvt. Ltd. Second Floor, S.C.O 857 , NAC Mani Majra, U.T. Chandigarh-160101